Sales and Office Administrator
Oxford Aviation Services Ltd
Job description – Sales and Office Administrator.
- Manage and complete weekly sales invoicing of credit accounts, monthly residency agreements and any ad hoc invoicing as required from time to time
- Resolve any customer/account queries
- Manage and update system pricing details as and when necessary, ensuring all changes and correctly reflected in accordance to the Published Fees and charge
- Competitor analysis
- Produce, monitor and communicate internal KPIs, movement statistics and fuel pricing using in-house systems (training given)
- Maintain and monitor Resident Database, ensuring customer data and discounts are current and accurately reflected in the airport operating/accounting systems
- Oversee and manage airport administration processes including leave request, overtime submissions and other HR reporting as required
- Support the Senior Management Team in the form of ad-hoc reporting, data compilation, spreadsheet analysis and assisting with any other operational needs of the SMT
- Check and approve supplier invoices, ensuring the correct sales invoice recharges been made
- Banking and petty cash reconciliation.
- Ad hoc duties as directed by the Financial Controller.
Has to be comfortable working independently, on own initiative with the ability to effectively manage their time and tasks while understanding the priorities of the business. Necessary to have impeccable organisational skills, as well as a desire to build on their skills and knowledge and a proactive and investigative nature, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Must have previously worked in a role that has had exposure to finance, and have experience in working in a fast-paced environment while ensuring 100% accuracy.
Intermediate Excel skills and a knowledge of Pegasus Opera would be preferred.
25 hours per week.
To apply for this post please email your current CV and covering letter to Kim Littleboy, email email@example.com
Alternatively you can contact Jason Ivey, Airport Operations Director, London Oxford Airport, on 01865 290685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.