Oxford Airport has a broader range of aviation-related services on offer to the General and business aviation industry than virtually any other establishment in the United Kingdom.
Engineering, design, and refurbishment services exist for virtually any light piston, jet, turboprop or helicopter type in operation today.
Training, flight crew provision, management and charter support services are also provided for at the airfield catering to all classes of operator, be they private, military, corporate or commercial.
• Air Taxi and Charter – light aircraft, jets and helicopters
• Aircraft Sales, management, fractional & lease expertise
• Professional and private pilot training – all disciplines
• Air ambulance and emergency air services
• Aerial photography and survey work
• Air courier and light airfreight services (overnight)
• Extensive maintenance services and workshops on-site